JTL Integrated Machine Ltd. is one of the largest CNC machine and fabrication shops in North America. If you are a team player with a passion for quality and are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, there are Job Opportunities in the following departments:
- Produces large machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Experience with CNC Horizontal Boring Mills & CNC Lathes as well as manual Horizontal Boring Mills & Lathes.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Physical demands require the ability to handle weights up to 50lbs
CNC NIGHT SHOP SUPERVISOR
- Minimum 5 years as a CNC Machinist in large horizontal boring mill activity
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisor or managerial role
- Must have completed high school or equivalent
- Fundamental knowledge of machine tool setup
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must be mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious
- Basic math skills required, a general knowledge of material handling equipment (crane) is an asset
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented with a focus on production/efficiency
CNC MACHINE SHOP ESTIMATOR
- 5 years of solid machine shop experience.
- Must have a proven background in machine shop operations and be capable of preparing complete costing estimates.
- Capable of reading and understanding engineered drawings and documents.
- Experience with various manual and CNC shop equipment and their operations.(i.e milling, turning, grinding, etc.)
- Knowledge of fabrication and welding an asset
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.